Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 15 August 2013

WIWT - Grey Skirts & Blue Sky







 


 How awkward do I look in these pictures! I've discovered  that I really need to work on how to pose, need to read more fashion blogs I think.


Anywhoo, this is what I wore to Brighton the other weekend, I wanted to be comfy walking around for the day. I adore pencil skirts, I normally wear this one at work, but saw someone dressing it down the other day & wanted to wear it then otherwise I end up with half a wardrobe for work and the other half for the rest of the time. I teamed it with this purple faded T-shirt from Primark, kinda risky as the T-shirt is very see-through as I found out on this day, plus purple socks from Topshop. Trainers are a primark special, comfy and I will probably throw them when their dead. 

Finally, my latest crush is backpacks so I picked up this one from Topshop. I love the faded black with floral detail, it carries my camera as well as everything else I carry about with me - I may even do an ode to this bag soon as it really is love!

What do you think - pencil skirts dressed up or down? Any tips on posing? xx

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! you've lost so much weight :) well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! You look fab :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx