Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 24 August 2013

Review - Tangle Teezer

Review - Tangle Teezer

Sometimes there's a product which you don't buy for ages and then you cave and wonder what took you so long and how you ever lived without it! Well this is said product.

Having long hair, one of the banes of my life is how knotty it gets, especially with how dry it is at the moment - damn purple hair dye! So I thought this was the time to invest in the rather oddly shaped, orange coloured, strangley wonderful device.

The Tangle Teezer is supposed to fit perfectly in the hand due to the design, it does. The spindles on the brush are longer then most brushes and they do make a big difference to how much pulling there is - I've notice a lot less breakage when I brush my hair wet and brushing through it when dry.

Over the course of the last few weeks, I've noticed my hair is a lot less knotty, I can get a brush through much easier without the painful pulling, I think I'm converted and next on my list is the travel size, however if you can explain why a smaller brush is more expensive then I would really appreciate it!

Have you used the Tangle Teezer? Thoughts please xx

6 comments:

  1. I love my tangle teezer using a normal hairbrush is pure agony to me now too much tuggling a pulling! they last ages to I've had mine over 2 years now and its still perfect :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought this too and like you, wondered how I lived without it. Most days I would just skip hairbrushing because it was too painful so I'm thoroughly pleased with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sooo beyond tempted to get one of these - my hair is the bane of my life!! I just wish they were a little cheaper :(

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sooo beyond tempted to get one of these - my hair is the bane of my life!! I just wish they were a little cheaper :(

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my tangle teezer. This colour is gorgeous too!

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get one of these but Im not sure I can justify that much on a brush. Might put it on my Christmas list
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx