Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 16 August 2013

Review - Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids in Electric Orange

Review - Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids in Electric Orange

Review - Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids in Electric Orange


Review - Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids in Electric Orange


Oh orange lips, what is it about orange that I'm drawn to? I very rarely wear anything on my lips but recently there is one colour that I crave and its orange!

At the recent Beds/Hertsbloggermeet that I went to I was chatting with the girls about my need for an orange and they suggested Electric Orange from Maybelline. After swatching it in Boots it was more or a need then a want, so off I trotted clutching this as it has been my go to colour for the last few weeks!

Electric Orange is part of the vivid range and its very bright. A red toned orange its slightly kinder on my pink toned skin on a good day. It wears really well, lasting a couple of hours without drinking. Its a creamy finish so no too glossy but it doesn't dry out my lips which is great as I'm a complete numpty and always forget to apply a balm to my lips.

Theres just something about orange in the summer sun, this will be coming on holiday with me! For £7.19, its Love!!

What do you think? Love an orange lip for the summer? xx


5 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this, it looks fab on you xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is a gorgeous colour its totally on trend for this season too :P, i love the texture as well i hate drying lipsticks haha


    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need an orange lipstick and I love maybelline. May have to treat myself
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee this colour!!Complete orange fiend = me haha! It really will be perfect for your jollies :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx