Happy New Years Eve!
So another year done with, we had planned to go out into London but the weather is pants so we're stopping in instead. So I thought I would look back over 2013 and the resolutions that I made :
Last years resolutions
- Be more organised with money - well I've got better, saved a lot and paired off a lot of the debt but there's still a lot to go!
- Get back on the bike - this started off so well but someone nicked my back brake from where my bike was stored so that buggered it!
- Learn more about photography - I've learnt more, but couldn't tell you what. I need to do an online course
- Visit more places - this didn't happen as much as I would have wanted, but the next point will explain why
- Buy first home - YES! We've done it, now just going through the process and waiting for our moving date! Hence no money to visit places.
- Go abroad - yup, we headed off to Spain with the boys family, it was a lovely week away :)
Overall, 2013 has been a good year, I've blogged more, taken on new challenges at school and have an exciting year to come - how was your year? Xx