Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 17 August 2013

Goodbye England, Hola España!!!

;)
Image - Weheartit
Greetings from Estepona!



So if you haven't guessed it from the last weeks tweets & general excitedness, I'm away in Spain for a week. 

I'm currently in Estepona in the South-East of Spain. I've come out here with my boy and his family. His grandparents used to live out here and so its filled with memories for his family, I'm quite excited to share this trip with them as sadly Nan & Pop passed away in the last few years.

We flew out yesterday morning very early from Gatwick, its a bit of a shock to the system that early but well worth it. 

I'm not blogging whilst I'm away, however I have scheduled posts for the week, plus two Guest Posts from some lovely bloggers! I'm not going to vanish completely, I will be on instagram I'm sure, maybe even some WIWT pictures, plus there will be lots of pictures when we're back next week.

For now, hasta pronto!! xx

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx