Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 5 August 2013

NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Lychee

NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Lychee



NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Lychee
  
 Barry M, you wonderful man, another great polish from the Hi-Shine Gelly range. Lychee was one that I liked the look of but wasn't sure as its a very nude colour. A creamy peach, this is a great manaquin hands polish.

Normally I steer clear of these colours as I find that they make my hands look like red lobster claws, however this one isn't too bad. A mid peachy nude, its a nice colour, nothing to write home about but perfect for weddings and any other events you have this summer.

Unlike Mango, this one was perfect to work with, full coverage in one coat, but I still slapped on two coats for good measure. It dried very quickly which I was pleased with. The colour wore really well, it didn't chip until day 3 when I dropped something on my hand and chipped it.

Another £3.99 bargain, what do you think? Do you love lychee? xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this shade, such a great colour xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and Greenberry in front of me right now - couldn't decide which to wear, but have gone with Greenberry in the end for today. I love Lychee though, such a classy nude for the Summer too :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nude colours for my nails, and love the Barry M hi-shine jelly's, so I'm definitely going to check this out :)

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx