Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Off we went to Brighton!









A couple of Sundays ago, myself and the boy headed off to make the most of our weekend with a little trip to Brighton. I love heading down there, its so nice to get away as well as wandering around seeing all the people. 

We headed to the Aquarium as I had a voucher for us both, I love seeing all the fish, makes me want to be a mermaid swimming under the sea. We saw lots of fish, star fish, the smiley rays, two GIANT Sea Turtles and the sharks. It was awesome, wandering about, making silly faces.

Next we headed to the pier to play on the 2p machines and eat ice cream. Whilst there we had one of those You've Been Framed moments, standing on the pier each with a '99 when this Birdzilla of a Seagull swooped in and pulled out only the flake from the boys Ice Cream!! I've never seen anything so funny, I literally had to sit down I was laughing so much, however karma is a bugger and 5mins later another Seagull swooped in and stole a chunk from my Ice Cream!!

We played on the pier, won lots of tickets and traded them in for a few lollies and the odd pencil, oh well! We sat on the beach for a bit until our tummies began to rumble so there was only one place to head and that was for fish and chips at Harry Ramsden.

I had fish, chips and beans whilst the boy had mushy peas - yuck!

We hopped back on the bus and jumped in the car, zoomed up the M25 back home and straight to bed, all that sea air had tuckered us both out.

These are just a few snaps from the day, next time I want to  explore more of Brighton, where else would you recommend to go? xx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fab time, I've always wanted to go to Brighton! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx