You know when your restrictive with something and you crave loads of different things...yeah well suffering with that at the moment so I'm giving myself some choice.
|Andy Monkey helped me pick!|
- Maybelline Superstay 24hour foundation - I love this but its still a bit dark so I mix it with the Healthy Mix, lasts really well on my skin.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - A good one for toning down slightly darker foundations
- Benefit That Gal Primer - I haven't used this for ages so will try it for a week and then write up a review.
- Benefit It Stick Concealer - forgot I had this, so will try it out, but I remember I used to love it for a quick touch up.
- Benefit Georgia and Coralista - Both gorgeous boxes, Georgia sets my foundation well and Coralista leaves a gorgeous glow to my skin - dreaming of summer.
- ELF Palette - I have no idea of the names of any of the colours, but I quite like this little palette for a change.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo - A fancy a change with a touch of gold, as the weather will hopefully start to warm up soon.
- Benefit Lemon Aid - I love this, still have the old packaging for it but leaves a great base for eye-shadow.
- HD Brow Palette - Need I say more :)
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara - A full, fluttery look is created with this, totally love it!
- NYX Liner in Brown - A great liner that lasts all day, also doubles as a eyebrow pencil :)
So there are all my choices this week - felt I needed a change and have discovered some real gems in my collection, if a touch Benefit heavy but I really love the products!
What are you wearing this week? xx