Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 30 August 2013

July/August Empties


More empty things to chuck, does anyone else feel like a hoarder storing empty pots?

Oh well, on to the products.

*Soap & Glory Sugar Crush - Love, I was gutted when I finished this, I will repurchase.

*John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner - Another love, but time for a change.

*L'Oreal Micellar Solution - its ok, not something I will pick up again out of choice, back in love with Bioderma.

*Anatomicals Body Scrub - This was in a Glossybox and it was a nice product to use, it smelt nice and was a good scrub, glad to have tried it, I might pick up some more bits from Anatomicals in the future.

*Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion - I really like this, its a good moisturiser, plus I love the packaging, I would pick up again at another time.

*Lush Bubble Wand - I can't remember which wand this was but I loved it, I love the Lush bubble wands, time to stock up on some more!

*Premae Face Tonique - Another Glossybox sample, it was ok however I've found another one to use from La Roche Posay so I've switched.

So there we have it, my empties of the last two months - what bits have you used up this month? xx


2 comments:

  1. Ooh good list, I am still undecided on which Micellar water to try, ive seen better reviews for Bioderma than L'Oreal xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently using the L'Oréal micellar water & although it find it ok, it's not brilliant IMO! I much prefer B Pure from Superdrug....it removes every scrap of makeup & is so hydrating. I'll be going back to this one!

      Sarah | Fortytherapy.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx