Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 31 August 2013

August Favourites '13



Another month down, head back to school on Monday, 6 weeks always feels forever but flys so fast, luckily I have lots prepared so it will be a bit easier when we get back! 

Ahywhoo, as September starts I've picked my favourites for August. In August I worked out lots, did lots of work for school and went on holiday and all the bits I've picked are bits which really stood out, especially on holiday.

- Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Love this, topping up the tan, contouring, bronzing, there's nothing I don't like about this, apart from the fact I've hit pan.

- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara - In the evenings this is what I reached for, great to give really full lashes and it didn't flake in the evening heat!

- Maybelline Great Lash - This is the waterproof version and its perfect for the bottom lashes as the brush is really dinky.

- Pantene Repair & Protect Conditioner - Bought this in Spain and it was amazing! Left my hair soft and reduced the appearance of split ends, I will be trying more from this range.

- Dove Summer Glow - Used on holiday to help top up a bit more to bring out the colour, I'm still using it to keep everything even, especially on my legs.

- Nintendo DS - In the drawer with the travel plugs, much neglected but I've re-kindled my love for it, have spent
 way too many hours playing games on it!

- Books - I packed these two for holiday and loved just having time to read a book, switching off from blogs.

- Tangle Teezer - Its love, could not have been on holiday without it, even my niece who squeals if you walk near with a brush let me style her hair every night! 

Overall a good month, what favourites have you had this month? xx

2 comments:

  1. Where has the Summer gone hey? I love books too and after spending way too much time online I'm trying to read more books again. Love Dove skincare.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx