Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 18 August 2013

What's in my' Makeup' Bag - Holiday Edition






Hola! I love these sorts of posts, it gives me a chance to be nosey into other peoples bags and I love seeing what people pack, even if it proves that I pack too much! 

I'm only away in  Spain for a week, however I have no idea what we'll be getting up to, so I may have packed more than I need but I don't care.

My makeup bag is a really old one from Benefit, but its perfect for travelling. For bases I've packed a couple of options, for lazy days wandering the streets I've packed Maybelline's Dream Pure BB Cream and for the nights my Nars sheer matte foundation - I love this as it has no SPF so I can wear it for photographs in the evening. Concealer is the Benefit Fake Up, only for during the evening if needed.

To add some contour I've packed Benefit Hoola as its the perfect colour to top up the tan, and the new Rockateur to add some peachy glow to my cheeks. As a highlighter I've chucked in SunBeam from Benefit, I don't get a great deal of use out of it so better make the most in the sun.

Eyes comes from Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold for a lazy eye, or if I fancy a bit more then I have a MAC palette with All the Glitters, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe, Cork & Wedge. I've packed a mini Benefit They're Real Mascara as well as a waterproof mascara, Maybelline's Great Lash is fab. I'm also testing the Rimmel Mascara to see how it fairs! Eyeliner is from Laura Mercier its a cream liner that doesn't budge no matter what. Eyebrows are Benefits Browzing, nothing beats it as far as I'm concerned at the moment.

Finally on the lips I've packed Maybelline's Electric Orange and No7 BBLips in Belle Pink.

So there you have it, a very Benefit centric make up bag, I can't help it there's a lot of fantastic products from Benefit!

There you have it, a makeup bag What's in my Bag for my holiday! 

xx

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx