Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Review - Kerastase Nectar Thermique

Kerastase Nectar Thermique Review

One of my personal resolutions was to sort my hair out, get it cut and coloured in a way that I love, and then learn to style it and look after it. With that in mind, I've stocked up on a couple of bits to help.

One product that I love is the Nectar Thermique from Kerastase. My hairdresser uses this every time I have it cut to protect my hair before blow drying, so I picked up a little bottle for myself. A heat styling product, this smells amazing thanks to the royal jelly in it.

I work a 50p sized blob through the ends and mid lengths of my hair before blow drying. I find that it prevents my hair splitting longer before my next cut. It doesn't help with straightness; however it does help keep my hair feeling soft all day.

I can't recommend this enough; it really is a good product, well worth the price tag. I picked mine up from feelunique.com in the sale, but they sell the bigger bottles for £16.60, well worth it for protecting my hair, I will be getting some other bits from Kerastase - any recommendations?

Now I just need to decide how to have my hair cut. What do you use to protect your hair? xx

2 comments:

  1. I actually won a bottle of this a while back and I haven't used it yet. I must remember to give it a go cos it sounds really good! Amazing what you have right under your nose sometimes!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be going on my wishlist straight away! Lucy at Lucyy Writes

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx