Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 - The year that will be...



So last year I wrote hopes and dreams rather then resolutions, I tend to really fail with resolutions so hopes are much better, although this year I'm calling them goals. I've split them up into different categories to help keep me organised.

Beauty Goals

- Leave my skin alone - I must learn to leave me skin alone, I'm a picker (gross I know) and if I get a slight spot or scab, I have to attack it, so I must learn to keep my fingers off my skin.

- Keep up the skin care routine - an obvious one, but it does help reduce the above goal a lot

- Try different make up trends - I've got better, but I still need to step out of my comfort zone and try new eye shades and lipsticks.

Fashion Goals

- Stream line wardrobe - aka stop buying cheap crap!

- Try new styles - find a style that suits me rather then what is in fashion!

Blogging Goals

- Continue blogging routine - I've loved growing Knickers & Nailpolish last year, so I will continue with the same, plus some new features as well!

- Comment more - I love getting comments, so I want to try & comment on 5 different blogs every day!

- Make more blogging friends - I am jealous of how most bloggers are really good friends in real life and would like that to, so I'm making more of an effort to talk to people!

Fitness Goals - there will be a separate post for this!!

So there we have, little goals written on here, I'm giving myself a target of March 1st to review how I'm doing with this and then shall re- evaluate!

What goals have you set yourself this year?

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx