Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 20 January 2014

NOTD - Orly Bonder Basecoat

Orly Bonder Basecoat Review

A slightly different NOTD today, no nails but something for nails. I change my nail colour several times a week, however sometimes I want the colour to last longer so I try to use a decent base coat, my current favourite is a new discovery thanks to my advent calendar at Xmas.

Orly Bonder Basecoat is a rubberised basecoat which acts like a glue between the nails and the polish. I love this little bottle of goodness, it keeps my nail polish in place for up to a week with no chipping or tip wear. It dries quickly without needing to use my nail drying spray. Compared to my beloved Nail Envy, this is just as good, but without the heavy price tag.

This little bottle of amazingness is also only £5 for 5ml, a tiny bottle but you don't need a great deal, plus its amazing, but I may be biased. 

What base coat do you use? xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I've been meaning to purchase a base coat for a while, I think i'll be
    getting this one! Good to hear that it doesn't chip either, does it give the nail varnish
    a gel finish at all?

    I have a new post about my January Wishlist, would love to hear what you think :)

    xx

    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No gel finish with this as its a base coat, its not very glossy on its own but I prefer that as it doesnt affect the top layer of nail polish xx

      Delete
  2. I love using this too, it makes nail painting so much quicker and easier.

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx