Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 13 January 2014

NOTD - Nails Inc Porchester Square




Morning all!!

Monday morning means a NOTD :) Today’s offering is the gorgeous Porchester Square from Nails Inc. I know everyone raves about this one, plus Anna is always singing its praises, however I didn't really fancy it, I prefer dark colours throughout the year, so I never bothered picking it up.

However, when this was in my Boots Advent Calendar, I knew that I was going to have to try it, when have you ever known me to not try a nail polish?! So I sat down on Saturday and now I'm wondering why it took me so long to try it.

Porchester Square is a purple/grey colour, very neutral and easy to wear. Like most Nails Inc that I've tried, Porchester Square has a lovely creamy consistency, very smooth to apply and dries to a nice finish. The only downside I've found with this is that the lasting power isn’t very good, spot the little chip on the little finger? Although I had a good base, Nails Inc just don't last very long or well on my nails :( maybe this is why I don't buy them very often!

It's certainly a colour that I would recommend to people, I will reach for it more when the sun starts shining a bit more.

What do you think? Do you like Porchester Square? Is it just me that struggles with the lasting power of Nails Inc colours?

Xx


4 comments:

  1. It's such a great neutral shade and the Nails Inc formula is wonderful :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I painted my nails with a Nails Inc red the other day and had a chip within hours as well :( You would think they would be bit better quality. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would, I was disappointed with it really xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx