Save £1000Yay! Saved more than this! Go to the beachWent to Brighton & Spain
- Walk in the countryside every week
Be a tourist in LondonLoved wandering around London, need to again See a musical -Saw Matilda (27/07/13) Complete a project 10 pan
- Complete a project bathroom
- Take a photo daily
- Read and review two books a month
Pay off my store cards - its about £500 now that I don't need as we want to buy a houseOne card paid off, one more to go!
- Visit Scotland
- Save £10 a month for a treat
Cook one new meal a week from a cook bookLoved cooking, I've cooked so much! Take lunch to school every dayI have done this, so much better!
- Buy fruit and veg from a market regularly
- Visit Harry Potter World ( I live opposite so I should really!)
Blog regularly (3x a week)
- Bake something new on a Sunday every week - any suggestions welcome!
- Visit the major cities in England (Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, any others ?)
- Learn to make Dim Sum!
- Be a better blogger - commenting on others and replying to my own comments.
- Make home made ravioli
- Find a location to take OOTD
- Post OOTD posts
Write a hand written letter to someone Shop my stash weekly
11 out of 26, not bad but not great, however I really enjoyed trying to. I might ever try and do this again before next birthday!
Have you set yourself any targets for this year? xx