Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 30 January 2012

Shopping my Stash #1

Evening lovelies, hope your well and enjoying your Monday. 


This week I've decided to start shopping my stash after being inspired by The Sunday Girl Blog. I'm on a strict spending ban as I have too much and so I want to revive some of my stash that I have forgotten about. So on with the products.





Face

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
17 Hide Away Concealer 
Benefit Georgia 
Benefit Bella Bamba Blush

Eyes 

Urban Decay Naken Palette
Models Own Big Volumising Brush mascara
MUA Eye Lid Primer
HD Brows in Foxy 

Just a few bits, but I'm trying to mix things up and use what I have. 

Have you tried shopping your stash?

Thanks for reading xx


2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I hope to be moving home soon so I need to go on a bit of a spending ban and use up what I have! Lovely post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this ;) I actually have a smallish amount yet don't use much of it :p

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx