Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 8 January 2012

This Weeks Ups and Downs #1

Evening lovelies, hope your all doing well and enjoying your weekend.

I thought I would start a little thing where I recap my week based on the ups and downs of my week - very much inspired by Leanne over on http://www.leanne-marie.com/ where she recounts her highs and lows or the week.

Ups

  • *      This week the Xmas holiday’s ended and we headed back to school. I always enjoy going back as I look forward to seeing my children and finding out what they have been up to – also our topic this half term is ‘Blood, Bones and Body Bits’ so its really gruesome and gorey!


  • *      Next Saturday is my birthday and I am so excited for it! It feels like ages since I last had a birthday at a weekend and we have so much planned for that day, with my mum and sister coming down to me and we’re spending the day in London! Also the boy bought my present yesterday so it is now sitting wrapped up in the living room but I’m not allowed to peeky at it L

  • *      Over Christmas I have been loving my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and have finally got into a routine of cleaning my skin every day twice a day which is wonderful for me!

  • *      Yesterday I dyed my hair bright red again. I’ve had it red for some time but it had started to fade and my roots were screaming at everyone who dared to look at them. So I picked up a couple of boxes of dye is a brighter shade then my normal one and I am loving it! Will try and get a decent pic tomorrow!


Downs

  • *      Although I love going back to school, I’m feeling very low about it. There have been a lot of changes recently and this has added a lot of pressure to everyone and it doesn’t often feel like we are getting any positive praise from our senior management. I’m sure things will settle soon but it’s tough at the moment.


  • *      As well as feeling low at work, I have had someone comment on my blog in a negative way. They have been posting anonymously on my last 10 posts commenting on my posts, my writing style and one comment even went as far as commenting on my appearance and body size. I nearly deleted the blog this week but my wonder blogging family convinced me otherwise on twitter so I'm still here!


So there you have it, my ups and downs of the week – hopefully will get some more of these each week.

What have been your ups and downs of the week?

Позитивные работы от Heng Swee Lim
weheartit.com
Thanks for reading xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I hate blog haters, if you don't like it don't read it!
    Grrr gets me so annoyed! Receiving hate means you're doing well though, haters gon' hate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't understand why people are so ridiculously daft! I love posts like this though... but dont like that you are a bit wary of going back to school because of not being recognised for doing a good job... I have a boss who never says thanks or well done. grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god don't let one stupid anonymous person make you doubt yourself hun. You have a wonderful blog and you have done well. Keep on moving up and chin up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...long-time lurker, first time commenter :)
    Just wanted to say I'm a teacher too, finished my NQT last year and I know what you mean, my school's exactly the same. Just thought you'd like to know there's more of us out there going through the same thing.
    I'm glad you didn't delete the blog, I always enjoy your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great idea! Happy birthday in advance!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of love and presents.

    Now, to that anonymous person. Clearly, he or she is a coward!! At least identify yourself. This is your blog, so you do things how you want to. Don't let anyone bring you down with their negativity. Just do your best and that's all that matters. Your true followers will support you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, I had no idea about the blog comments. Eurgh, I hate how people think it's OK to write nasty things online. I'm so glad you didn't get rid of the blog though :) *hugs* xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx