Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 12 January 2012

January's Feel Unique Beauty Box

Afternoon lovelies, hope your well and enjoying Thursday, the weekend is in sight, Birthday countdown is on!


There were loads of reviews over Christmas of the Glossybox and all the lovely things in their box, but then some reviews for the Feel Unique box started to pop up and I loved what they had in them so I had to sign up and see for myself.


I recieved my box on Monday and I am so please I signed up, more for the actual box then for the contents at this point!



The theme of this months box is 'New Year, New You' and all the products are designed to help refresh and get  ready for the new year. In this months box I got:

  • Lierac Creme Mesolift Anti-Aging Radiance Cream - £29.80
  • Dead Sea Spa Magik Salt Brushing Samplex2 -  £12.25 full size
  • Caudalie Vinothrapie Nourishing Body Lotion Sample - £21.95 full size
  • Phyto PhytoBaume Colour Protect Express Conditioner Sample - £9.20 full size
  • this works Clean Skin for the Face Sample - £16.20 full size



There is also a little sample of something but I have misplaced this at this exact moment!


I'm keen to use most of these products, I like the look of the conditioner as I need one now I've re-dyed my hair, however the Anti-ageing cream might find a new home with my mum (might ask her to post about it!)


What I'm most excited about is using the box after as a cute way to store my make-up! How cute does it look!!!






So the Feel Unique beauty box this month will be hit and miss for a lot of people but I quite like it, and I'm sure I will review everything once I've used up everything else I have on the go at the moment.


You can sign up at Feel Unique by following this link http://www.feelunique.com/beautybox/, and for £9.95 inc postage I think I will give it a chance, but I love the box! Have you received your box yet, if so what do you think.


Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. I got mine today... but your parcel was opened first and is better! You are too generous madam! BUT I really needed cheering up and that did the job!! also- PENGUIN!!!
    you star xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I'm still stuck on what box to pick to try :/


    Lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx