Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 16 January 2012

This Weeks Ups and Downs #2


Evening lovelies, hope you've had a good first day of the week.


This weekend was a bit hectic so I didn't get a chance to write this yesterday as it was my birthday weekend, but I shall tell you more in another post. On with this weeks ups and downs.


Ups

    Tumblr_lwyenfazbe1qf4k86o1_500_large
    weheartit.com
  • It was my Birthday on Saturday!!! Ok so I couldnt resist mentioning it, I had such a lovely weekend and was totally spoilt by my family and friends! Spent Saturday in London with my mum and sister and then had a nice Sunday with the whole family and went out for a yummy meal!
  • Camera fund is growing nicely :D So I asked mostly for money for my birthday as I really want a Digital SLR, and I think I want a Canon EOS 600D as I'm planning on taking a photography course at some point and want to get better at my pictures so I'm about half way there now.

  • America's Next Top Model is on right now! I love Top Model and this series is going to be amazing as its all the favourites from the past 16 series and today is Makeover day!
  • My friend finally had her baby. Well she actually had her before Christmas but I only met her last Thursday and she is the most adorable little thing in the world! So tiny and pretty, could just cuddle her all day!
Downs
  • I'm having serious skin issues at the moment. Don't know why but my skin is really bad at the moment. I have lots of little non spots under my skin on my cheeks and so I'm hoping now I've picked up a new head for my Clarisonic that it will clear up.
  • Stress at school. Its still there, its still building but what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.
  • Birthday is over :( I love my birthday but I also hate the fact my Birthday is in January as it means I have nothing to break up the year, next set of presents will be Christmas again, but oh well, I shall live.
So there you have it, lots of ups and downs but really this week has been a lovely week. How was your week?

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice birthday! Sorry to hear about the stress, but good on you for your attitude and keeping at it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you had a good birthday and that the camera fund is growing :) X

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx