Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 26 January 2012

Lip Saviours by Burts Bees

Evening lovelies, hope your well and Thursday has been kind to you!


Recently the weather has really been wreaking havoc on my skin, it's blotchy and red, it's too dry or too oily, it really doesn't know what is going on! However my lips have never been in better condition and it's all thanks to Burts Bees!!!


I was recently sent some products to try, having never tried anything from the range I was super excited when I opened the parcel to find 4 products!! Two hair care products and two lip products, a review of the hair care will follow soon, I just want to test it out properly but I couldn't wait to show you the lip care products :)




I was sent the Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm and the Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia. Both are made from 100% Natural ingredients and are super hydrating.


The Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm is living on my desk at work and I usually apply it when I get to school at 8 and then dont need to reapply it until break time, a good 3 hours later and it's more an application because I've licked it off after a much needed brew! My lips are usually so dry and flakey but this has really helped, and it's stopped my bad habit of picking at them when I'm stressed out!!




The Tinted Lip balm is 100% natural like the other one, but with a gorgeous red tint. The colour is a berry red which adds a nice stain to my lips that lasted for ages. The colour it is on your lips is very dependent on your natural lip pigment but people said it complimented my fair skin :)


Ingredients include Cocoa Butter, Kokum Butter and Shea Butter so if these three don't give you smooth supple lips then nothing will! 

These retail for £3.69 for the lip balm and £5.99 for the tinted balm from Boots. I haven't seen these in my local store but they are available online so well worth a look! They are both hypo-allergenic as there are not artificial ingredients.


So what do you think? Have you used Burts Bees, if so is there anything else I need to try?


Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. I love them so much :D Hence my giveaway on, but they are seriously the best lip balm ever. Beats the dry skin within a few hours.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx