Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 1 March 2015

My Make up Bag #5





Some times with blogging you just find yourself not really wanting to sit down and write about the things you have but a quick refresh with some new bits from Boots and the odd blogsale and I can't wait to get writing again! Plus I had a crap week at school, lots of things went wrong so I a lot few new bits were obviously needed!

For this weeks base I've picked an old favourite, Maybelline's Superstay 24hr Foundation as I need a bit more coverage at the, more of a confidence boost then anything. Concealer not in the picture is the usual Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer although I am on the hunt for a new one as I'm finding it a bit cakey at the moment. Now spring has almost sprung, I want to add a bit of warmth back in before I start reaching for the fake tan so in my Boots splurge I picked up Soap & Glory's Solar Powder after reading lots of reviews. For a pop of brightness I picked up my first ever Tarte Amazon Clay blush from a blog sale, the aptly named Blushing Bride, it's my new love.

Onto eyes and this week I'm just going to play with Soap & Glory's Supercat black liner, I'm always trying to master the perfect black line. Eye shadow will probably be different each day, but I'm tempted to try out the Bourjois Colourband, I've picked up three so keep a look out for them. Lashes are from my latest newbie, Benefit's Rollerlash. I've loved using this since I used the sample from the Elle magazine last month so I had to pick up the full size. Not pictured is my Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade, can't live without it.

I'm sure these will get mixed up day to day as well, I've got a few other bits and pieces I want to use but I will report back.

Anywhoo, now to get on with some more blogging, its so nice to have my mojo back! 

What bits are you using this week? Have you tried any of my picks? Leave your comments in the box below! 

Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx