Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 25 March 2015

New In - Models Own

New In - Models Own




More New Products!!! I love hunting around for new things, it's like shopping without spending 
any money!

Models Own have launched two collections in time for spring, one is a new update of the Hypergel 
Collection and the other is the Icing Collection. I love the Hypergel polish, it lasts for ages and the colour payoff is always spot on. The Spring update is full of pinks, purples and blues, all of which are suitable for the coming seasons.

The Icing Collection appears to be frosted pastel colours. from the swatches I've seen they are all very pastel and sugary, very girly and sping appropriate!

Finally are the Chrome Body Tattoos - I love these and want them all over my arms for spring and summer - I think these need to come home to me very soon

So there you are, just a few new bits this week from Models Own - what do you think of the new bits? 

Sarah xx

3 comments:

  1. I really love the look of the Models Own collection, the shades are gorgeous! I find that Models Own polishes chip within a day on me though so I've given up buying them, it's a shame as their colours are great!

    PhotoJennic 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Models Own polishes, the icing collection, in my opinion, is nothing special or unique, a lot of the colours in the collection are very similar to polishes in their core line x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love finding out about new launches/collections. This one looks really good! The tatts are great for Spring/Summer we have them on our wish list too!x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx