I love looking at the Just Arrive pages as there are so many lovely, transitional pieces at the moment,
lots of bits that I really want because I need them in my life as well as bits that I want just for the hell
River Island is a brand that I fall in and out of, I don't often pick up much from there but I love so much
they have a really good, 90's collection, plus their items are a bit longer than other stores
(I’m looking at you Topshop!)
1) At this time of year I like to have a clear out of a lot of basic tops and replace them with new so
this ribbed vest top is perfect, plus it isn't cropped! I wear these under checked shirts and other
button tops just to add another layer as it's still a bit chilly.
2) I love this wrapped front shirt, I picked it up in grey for a party and it was instantly love. It sits
beautifully, with a longer hem at the back and a flattering front. For a party it's fine but for work
I need to wear a grey vest top as the drape is open and the children in my class do not need to see
3) As the weather gets warmer I want to wear more dresses but hate saying good bye to my beloved
check print. This grey top would love lovely under chunky cardies with tights or leggings now and
maybe with shorts in the summer.
4) Shirt dresses are having a bit of a moment in the spotlight and this one deserves to be in it!
A navy rather them my usual black, this is a lovely shirt, perfect for work or drinks, dressed up with
heels (see next point) or chunky boots and tights.
5) Those block heels are the heels of dreams! I love the open toe and ankle strap - hello 90's and
00's school disco!
6) Finally, another check print shirt dress, dressed up or down this is an easy throw on and go outfit!
I think after looking at these so much I do need to go and have a bit of a splurge in River Island,
maybe I need to give it a bit more time.
What do you think of my picks?