Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 22 March 2015

My Make Up Bag #7

bblogger, Makeup, Maybelline, Benefit, Hourglass, Laura Mercier

bblogger, Makeup, Maybelline, Benefit, Hourglass, Laura Mercier

bblogger, Makeup, Maybelline, Benefit, Hourglass, Laura Mercier

bblogger, Makeup, Maybelline, Benefit, Hourglass, Laura Mercier

Finally, we have some sun shine! Spring is really kicking in, the sun has been out all day and it's making me want to buy lots of new make up! So this week I've picked out a few old bits with a mixture of the new to my collection bits.

A new base in the form of Maybelline Dream Flawless Foundation in Ivory - I've used this a couple of times and so far I am impressed with the light coverage and feel on the skin, a full review soon! The eye bags are bag with a vengeance at the moment, so they need a bit of concealing and brightening from Benefit's Fake Up in 01 light. Colour on the cheeks from a new product, Hourglass Dim Infusion. I picked this up from a blog sale a couple of weeks ago; it’s such a nice, coral colour, perfect as the weather gets warmer.

Brows from the usual suspect, Anastasia Dip Brow, can't beat it at the moment. On the eyes, two new colours from Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo, in Creamy Beige and On & on Bronze. Both of these are lovely base colours or on their own, I like to blend them into the crease with the rest of the eye nude. Liner is an old favourite, Laura Mercier is Espresso, and it’s quick and easy to throw on, even for those who are cack handed like myself! Lashes are another new, Benefit Roller Lash; I've fallen in love and already purchased the full size!

So those are a few new bits for this week - keep a look out for further full reviews.

What are you using this week? Have you fallen in love with Roller lash as well?

Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx