Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 23 March 2015

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride



There are always some brands that you think you will never get your hands on, you squish the idea to the back of your mind and try to forget but when you see it on a blog sale you can't really let the opportunity pass you by. One of the brands for me that do this is Tarte, Ever since I started reading blogs I've wanted to give it a try, specifically the Clay Blushes. Reviews all say they have great colour payoff and last for a long time, which is good for me and my combination skin!

I picked up the shade Blushing Bride, it was the day after I got engaged and it felt like it was meant to be, plus I was already thinking of bridal make up - daft that that was the first thing I thought of! 

Blushing bride is described as a 'plummy rose' colour, on my skin tone it’s more of a raspberry pink, In the pan there is a faint shimmer but I can't get that to show up on my skin thankfully. The colour is very pretty, you need the lightest of touches to get a light wash of colour but you can build it up if you want to. I find it works for a nice glow on the apples of the cheeks, perfect for a pop of colour this spring.

If you want to pick up a Tarte blush then it appears Sephora do them but obviously shipping is expensive so keep your eyes peeled on blog sales!

What do you think of Blushing Bride? Have you tried any of the other colours?
                                                

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx