Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 20 March 2015

Review - Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette


Review - Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette, #bbloggers, Make Up, Blog

Review - Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette, #bbloggers, Make Up, Blog

Can we take a moment to just look at this palette? Isn't it beautiful?!  I often try to avoid falling for the hype of palettes, but there are just some that you can't quite shake and the Virtual Domination Cheek Palette from Nars is one that I couldn't get off my wishlist.

Nars are known for their blushes, loads of people rave about them. Made up of a highlighter, 3 blushes and a bronzer, Virtual Domination is a great palette if like me you're a bit of a beauty addict and like to try out something before committing to the full size version. 

In the palette you get - Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush, Limited Edition Sex Fantasy Blush, Deep Throat Blush, Limited Edition Final Cut Blush and Laguna Bronzing Powder

I've heard a lot about Laguna and Deep Throat and now that I've tried them I see what the fuss is about. You really only need the lightest amount on your brush to get really good colour pay off, plus they leave a lovely finish on the skin. I haven’t tried the highlighter yet but I think come summer this will be my go to.

The packaging is sleek and stylish, not something you really should judge a product on but it does help! It's perfect for someone who travels as you can take multiple products with you. 

You can pick this up from SpaceNK for £45, quite a lot for one item but really you are getting 5 products! 

There you have it, a gorgeous palette that will carry you through the year! What do you think, is it worth the money?

Sarah xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx