Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 15 March 2015

My Make up Bag #6






Now the weather is slowly getting warmer, the bits that I've been picking have changed a little, not a great deal as really I'm quite lazy but there is something about bringing out much loved 'Spring' appropriate items.

As a base this week, I've reached for Benefit's Big Easy as it's light and gives a good finish, plus it lasts well without being too heavy. Concealer is a new tube of Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer, although I'm kinda falling out of love with it, no idea why but I'm just not feeling it at the moment. To add colour is Benefit's 10, a light bronze/highlight combo that is great for this time of year.

Moving onto peepers and brows are still ruled by Dipbrow from Anastasia, my love for this keeps growing. Eye base is Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permenant Taupe, this is more as a base as I'm loving mixing it up with different palettes as the moment. Liner, and two choices. For lazy mornings its Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stag, but if I have a bit more time then Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Caviar Ink will be flicked on. Finally, lashes from Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam, can't beat this for MASSIVE lashes without the price tag.

Fingers crossed this make up will last me well as I need it to, lots of exciting things happening at work and there's nothing like having good make up on your face to give you a confidence boost.

I'd love to know what you think of any of these products, what's in your make up bag this week and whether you like reading these sorts of posts!

Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx