Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 17 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 17 - Christmas Drinks FOTD



 



Time is racing now - only 3 days left at school until the holidays and really it can't come fast enough - only the panto and Christmas Dinner to get through! Last Friday, a couple of the lovelies from work got together for some Christmas drinks and I threw this on after work on top of what I already had on.

Base was L'oreal True Match which is a mix of Ivory and True Beige as its the only way to get a true enough colour for my skin plus this leaves a great base that lasts, mixed with a little Benefit That Girl for extra staying power. Those end of term eye bags are covered with Benefit's Fake Up - so well loved that I need to pick up a new one.

Onto the eyes and a new product in the shape of Naked 2 - I adore the neutral colours and the little palette is perfect for in my make up bag to carry around. Brows took shape with the gorgeous Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade, the perfect shade for me and it's love really, a good brow day most days now! Lashes thanks to Rimmel Scandaleyes, love it!

Cheeks and lips now - Cheeks with Benefit's Dallas to give a bit of warm flush, I'm no good with pink blushes but this is awesome, On the lips its Rimmel's Moisture Renew in Sloane's Plum, a gorgeous plum colour that is hydrating and looks lovely! 

So that's what I threw on my face for the day and some drinks, what do you think? What are you wearing at the moment? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx