Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 7 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject Day 7 - Xmas 2014 Wishlist

Xmas 2014 Wishlist




Day 7, we're a full week into this now and I'm getting far too excited really! Today's post is a sneaky peak at what's in my letter to Santa this year - lots of these are things that I would love to recieve but it doesn't matter if I get them or not!

Beauty
- Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Glastonberry
- MAC Pro Palette and 15pan insert
- MAC 217 Brush
- Laura Mercier Eyes and Cheeks set
- Nics Picks Real Technique brush collection

Fashion
- Topshop Giftcard

Lifestyle
- Short Ugg Boots in Chestnut
- Fitbit tracker in Black
- Sims 3 Dragon Alley
- Sims 4

These are just a few bits, if you want to see them in more detail, click the little picture underneath!

What's on your list?! xx

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't written a wish list - how bad is that?! I'm definitely gonna stick a selfie stick on it though... and I really want Sims 4 on my mac - no shame!! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx