Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 21 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 21 - Christmas Playlist

Spotify Christmas Playlist
I love Christmas music, I would listen to it all year long if I could! I love the old classics by the greats like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin as well as the cheese like Mariah Carey and Shakin Stevens. I have a playlist which I play constantly when I can, mostly at school but it gets played a fair bit at home now, through my Ipad or on the laptop, plus it will be played on the big day its self"

I'm not going to go through all of the music as I'm sure that you will be sick to death of Xmas songs by now but pop over to my Spotify and have a look if you fancy!

What songs do you love or loathe at this time of year? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx