Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 13 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject Day 13 - Top 5 Winter Lip colours



Half way through, I'm loving having so many posts on the blog! Today we're taking a look at my current 5 favourite Winter lip colours. I've never been much of a lip product wearer but this year 
I've got into them in a big way! I struggled to narrow down my choices as I reach for a lot of colours but these 5 are my most used.

First up is Maybelline's Colour Drama in Keep it Classy. I love how this sticks around all day, perfect for shopping or going out for drinks.  Next up is Topshop's Wicked. I've had this for ages but don't often reach for it, A very purple berry colour, this looks awesome but needs re-applying. After that is everyones favourite Kate Moss in 107. This is a repurchase as I wore it so much last year, I love it! A super flattering red berry colour. A new one and one that is slowly becoming a regular we have L'Oreal Colour Riche in Blake's Red - a true blue toned red, I have to be careful with what makeup I wear this with but I like it with glowy skin. Finally is Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Grand Cru, I love this, one that I keep reaching for. All of these last a fair amount of time so are great for people like me who apply once and then forget about them! 

I've got plenty of other colours that I'm loving, what colours are you loving at the minute? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx