Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 10 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 10 - One for the boys!

One for the Boys



Morning all, sorry for the lack of post on the 8th, I just needed a day off, plus my photo diary was rubbish!!!

Up today,its time for a post for the men in our lives. I've chosen to go with the big kid adult men in my family and pick a mix of fun and proper presents. All of these are in the Boots 3 for 2 or Christmas offers as its the place I head to first for inspiration or low cost gifts.

Starting off with smellies, I adore the smell of the Boss fragrance, its a repurchase for my boy every year! Add to that a full set from Clarins to keep him clean and handsome for another year.

For a few silly teats, I love the FM shower radio and the Stags head, perfect in our little house. Add to that, something for the boys desk, somewhere to rest his phone or for me to steal!

So we have just a few bits for the boys, I'm sure there are loads more but these are my favourites! What do you think of my choices?! xx

1 comment:

  1. That lego speaker is amazing, my bf would love that :)
    xxx
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx