Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 16 December 2013

Advent Door 16 - Lincoln Xmas Market

















So last weekend (7th - 8th) me and the boy jumped in the car and headed back up to Lincoln for the Xmas market. I love being back at home for this, my parents look after me, plus the area is so pretty!

We bundled ourselves up and headed off for the walk up Steep Hill; it’s not called Steep Hill for nothing. A quick stop off at the Gluhwein stand for refreshments, we then headed into the Castle grounds for a wander around the stands. The men headed off to the pub, whilst we picked up bits from the different homemade craft stands - I nearly bought a sheepskin hat but felt really silly in it!

We collected the men again and wandered around the rest of the stands, eating our way around, sampling mince pies, fudge, spiced nuts and not forgetting the Bratwurst (excuse my dad!)

We then wandered around the Cathedral and the Big Wheel before wandering back down the hill to head home. I love a good Xmas market, although Lincoln is my favourite but then I might be biased!

Have you been to a Xmas market this year? Xx



2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun, I wish I had more markets near me!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks like so much fun. I love the setting. And the food looks delish too!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx