Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 14 December 2013

Advent Door 14 - Review: Origins Make A Difference Plus +


Oh my God, my skin is having a real mare at the moment, I know its because it's winter but really, do I need to break out every couple of days! In a bid to clear my skin up, especially for Xmas, I've ramped up my skin care and have developed a really good, consistent routine!

One thing I find in winter is that my skin gets really dehydrated, even though it is oily I get lots of dryness on my cheeks and nose. So I popped down to the Origins counter in John Lewis and enjoyed a free facial and the lady recommended this as a night cream, Make a Difference Plus + is a rejuvenating moisturiser that is soothing and calming on the skin. I love how this looks and feels really thick, just goes on really lightly and sinks in.

There isn't an obvious scent, so it doesn't irritate the skin. I've noticed that since starting to use it, my skin it a lot more hydrated by the morning and it copes with the weather a lot better, however the spots are still an issue :( For £30.60, this isn't cheap, however I feel its important to use quality skin care and not just any old crap!

Next on my list is the Ginzing Moisturiser, maybe Santa will bring me it! Hows your skin this winter? Whats your routine like? xx

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a wonderful rich cream, another great one from Origins :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx