Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Advent Door 4 - NOTD - Models Own Mirrorball


NOTD Models Own Mirrorball

NOTD Models Own Mirrorball

NOTD Models Own Mirrorball

Sparkle, Sparkle and more sparkle, might as well start packing it on this now were only 21 days away!

Mirrorball was the collection from Models Own last autumn and it’s one that I love to add to give a touch of sparkle.

I chose Mirrorball as its gold, and gold looks great layered over the top of black. Mirrorball is a combination of big gold chunks, smaller green pieces and tiny bronze glitter. It can be layered to build a dense covering, or just as a sparkly topper for most colours.

Like with all glitters, this is a pain to remove, but not as bad as some others I can think of! 

For £5, this is well worth it for the glitter content; you could wear this in hundreds of different ways. I'm undecided if this could be an Xmas day nail, but it’s still really cute!

What do you think? Do you love a bit of Mirrorball? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx