This weeks picks reflect my mood this week - I'm so tired during the week I want to keep it as minimal as possible so this means 5mins longer in bed!
- Garnier 5sec Blur Primer - I need this as my skin is getting oiler & I need to get it back under control again - any tips on a postcard please!
- Rimmel Stay matte Foundation - I like the old formula so this is a new purchase to try & compare for the week, I blame Kat from Jemima & Ted after her review!
- Bobbi Brown Corrector & Creamy Concealer - tiredness = tote bags under the eyes which must be disguised!
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Multi-tasking brows & eyes, I can't be bothered to faff this week.
- Benefit They'Re Real Mascara - I don't look awake at the moment so this makes my mole eyes look a bit more open!
- Rimmel Stay Blushed - Love this, more in a review this week!
& that's it, liner will be from the Naked Palette & I'm trying to sort my lips back out, already a chapped, cracked mess!! So no lip products this week - boo :(
Oh well, 6 products should buy me a bit more time in bed every morning! Next week I might even try & get it down to 5!!
What bits are you using this week? Xx