Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Review - REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Review - REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Try and say the name of this quickly 3 times! Probably one of the longest names in skin care but a product that starts to show some results from the the first usage.

As I'm getting older, I'm noticing my skins not quite as good as it was a couple of years ago, the odd darker patch and bit more dry skin. So I picked this up from Space NK to give it a try, lots of positive reviews meant it was a must have really!

Designed as a mild peel, it aims to improve skin tone and texture. It contains Glycolic acid which is what renews the skins surface, stripping away dead skin cells, leaving the skin much smoother & plumped. I use this once a week as directed and have noticed a big difference in my skin.

There's no tingle which is a good thing for me as I'm a wuss really but after 10 mins its wiped off, leaving my skin looking brighter and clearer.

It's not cheap at £30 but then I think spending more on skincare is worth it really!

What do you think? Have you tried this or anything else from REN? What else do I need in my life? xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a product I keep hearing over a over again, and have never tried. I think this is a product that I will definitely keep my eye out for.
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx