Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 11 September 2013

WIWT - Don't Judge...Just Listen..





I'm going to keep this post short, I felt really good when I was wearing this outfit to work this week and then saw these pictures and my heart broke - another set of outfit pictures I hate, just waiting for the negativity but I'm going to post these anyway.

I wore this dress from Topshop as its nice and smart, plus it was the 1st day back at school and wanted to look super smart. I  had on my Topshop sandals that I picked up in the sale before the summer holidays, these are really comfy suprisingly. It seems that dresses are getting a lot shorter as I'm getting older, even the tall range is bum-skimmingly short!

My watch is a mans watch as I wanted quite a chunky watch, I'm not very dainty - think more baby elephant then tinkerbell. 

Thats what I wore to work xx

3 comments:

  1. you look lovely hun!I know what you mean about dresses getting shorter xx

    Sweet Electric Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, I love a skater dress these days. I love men's watches too!

    Liza | Glambeautys

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really pretty on you! dresses are short lately i always have leggings on when I wear a dress now!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx