Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 14 September 2013

Review - September Glossybox '13


I don't normally review my Glossybox as I feel that there are just so many reviews of them every month, but this month I really wanted to just because the box looks Ah-May-Zing! 

This months box is the London Edition, perfect to celebrate Fashion Week. The box is the gorgeous, covered with the Union Jack - could it be more British! GlossyBox have also updated their little magazine insert, gone is the folded paper thing and in its place is a little glossy magazine called GBMag, I like this a lot.
Inside the box this month, I received:






Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes - I'm terrible when it comes to applying lashes so these were a welcome surprise. I don't often wear lashes, only for really special occasions but I think I will save these for a staff night out. 
Full Size: £5.06 per pair

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for lips - My friend swears by this for her lips, plus I've heard lots of good things so I'm pleased to have a little sample to try out, even if it is only a tiny sample.
Full Size: £11 for 15ml

Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau de Parfum - This smells amazing, a gorgeous floral scent and for one a perfume sample in a cute little bottle rather than the little tubes.
Full Size: £62.10 for 100ml

Tony & Guy Classic Shine & Gloss Serum - I haven't used a lot of the Tony & Guy hair range for a long time, other things just get in the way but this looks quite good, it smells awesome so thats a bonus. A little research leads me to believe that this helps control frizz and flyaways as well as adding shine so I'll give this a go and report back.
Full Size: £7.19 for 30ml

b a bombshell eyeliner in Onyx - A chunky black, sharpie like eyeliner, this is from a brand I've never heard of, but I thought it looked interesting so will give it a try. Its a very black liner and after swatching it on my hand, it hasn't moved! 
Full Size: $14

Overall, a nice box, a bit odd as for a London themed box there is actually only one 'British' brand, but its always nice to find and try new products. If you want to sign up for a box then click here and head over, there's  still time to pick up the September box.

What do you think of the box this month? Better or worse then some of the other beauty boxes out there? xx

2 comments:

  1. This box is so much better than the last months xx


    Beautyqueenuk xx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products. Really will need to try out the glossy box is every month is like this

    Beauty Boutique

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx