Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 22 September 2013

Mini-Insta-Haul - Rimmel & Maybelline

Like most beauty bloggers/girls I know I am strangely drawn into Boots & compelled to buy something! 

I only popped in to buy water but walked out with these! Thank god it's only two items but still!!

I've wanted the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate for ages, perfect for Autumn. I have much love for the Ither colour tattoos that it was only a matter of time before this was added.

As a lover of the old packaging/formula, I was curious to try this & compare. I struggled to colour match myself, I sometimes wish Boots would have someone to help colour match the 'high-street' foundations & not just the high end ones. I plumped for True Ivory as Ivory was too pale but we will see - this might end up as a mixer foundation.

So just two bits I picked up, I was on the hunt for the Halloween bits from Lush but the store in Watford doesn't have them yet so an online purchase shall have to be made!

Anywhoo - what have you Insta-Hauled this weekend? Have you picked up either if these? Xx

1 comment:

  1. I really need a good foundation and I want to give Rimmel Stay Matte a try. I made haul yesterday and finally picked up that Disney Villains Cruella De Vil cosmetic bag I had been watching. Along with the entire Sally Hansen Insta Dri collection for fall, ELF Ursula, Cruella De Vil, and Evil Queen cosmetics sets, Sinful Colors Halloween polish in Black Magic, and all the Wet N' Wild Tough Girl shadow trios which are limited edition. I already tried and love Spoiled Army Brat. I was only looking for those lashes that look like spiderwebs or the woodand creatures set and I came out with all that and no lashes.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx