Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Advent Door 5 - Lush Fantasy - Review

Afternoon lovelies

Another day and another door - what did you find behind yours today? A week today, I have my works Xmas do, that seems to have come around far too quick - I need to get on with finding something to wear! Is it wrong that I'm organising it around a lipstick?

But, as any good beauty blogger knows, make up can make all the difference with the outfit - and normally for me its all about the eyes. I love anything glittery and blingy so a gold liquid liner is perfect.


There has been a lot of hype around the Lush Make Up range, and a while a go I went in and had my Emotion colours done and what I kept coming back to was the gold in Fantasy.

This a a very true yellow gold, its really pigmented and comes out the colour that it does in the bottle.

All of the products are housed in the cute glass bottles, with the twist tops that are all 100% recyclable, as well as the little liner brush that you can pull out and use independently - perfect for a simple eye liner flick as its quite narrow and thankfully mine hasn't started to splay out yet.


You could use this as a liner or all over the eye depending on the look you wanted - I've been wearing it to school as a liner, either on its own or layered over a black gel liner to really add some oomph to my look - it does dry really quick but it stays put over the course of the day. 

You get 5g of product for £14.50 which is quite expensive for a liner, but you don't need a great deal of product and it does last all day!


Have you tried any of the liners from Lush - what else do I need? Is it ok to organise an outfit around a lipstick? Let me know xx

2 comments:

  1. If I was any good with eye liner, I would definitely go ahead and buy this, but it's to expensive for someone who would end up wasting it.
    Great review though :)

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried their make-up range but it looks great. Perfect for Christmas, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx