Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Advent Door 4 - Lush The Enchanter - Review

Afternoon lovelies -

Not really an Xmas product, but a late Halloween one that I couldn't resist buying lots of! Way back in October I stocked up on lots of Lush items, and on recommendations I picked up 2 of these!


The Enchanter was part of the Halloween collection but is still available at the moment - I think it's more Xmassy as it contains frankincense and we all know that Baby Jesus would have been brought one of these in the modern Nativity! 

I actually cut mine in half as this is one massive bath bomb, and  when I dropped it into the bath I was glad I had as it whizzed around leaving a marbled pink and orange effect on my bubbles. The scent is very fresh and zingy, with lime oil to soften the skin.

My only grumble is that its a pain to clean off the bath after with a pink tide mark being left, but really for this little thing, I can forgive it! 

You can still pick these up in Store and Online - £3.20 each for a hugh bath bomb! Think I might go and use the other half now!

Have you tried this? What else do you think Baby Jesus would have received in the modern Nativity? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx