Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 20 December 2012

Advent Door 13 - Lincoln Christmas Market

Afternoon lovelies,

No Christmas is complete for me without a trip to the Christmas Market at home in Lincoln.Every year 1000's of people descend upon our normally sleepy city to eat, drink and buy lots of random but wonderful Christmas gifts.

The market is set around the Cathedral and the Castle, which is gorgeous as the sun starts to set. The whole market has a traditional feel, with the sellers having to wear Victorian costume which adds to the Dickensian feel of the market.


(Spot my dad in the left hand corner!!)


 (Sun going down)
  
 (Couldn't resist a Bratwurst!)

 (The Big Wheel)

 (The Cathedral from the Big Wheel)

 ( From the wheel)

(Shops around the castle)

I love being at home, even if its just for a few days, but this is one of my favourite times to be at home. I bought some gifts for my family, as well as lots of food, fresh fudge and the boy bought a flagon of cider! 

For me, this is a big part of Christmas traditions, what are your traditions? Have you been up to Lincoln for the Xmas Market? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx