Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 20 December 2012

Advent Door 14 - Smashbox Try It Kit


Evening lovelies, 





Hands up if you love a beauty freebie? Well, grab a lovely friend and head over to Smashbox counters in Boots for a make-over session and register your details to pick up this kit.







Each kits contains:




  • Photo Finish Foundation Primer 7.lml

  • Photo Finish Lid Primer 0.5ml

  • Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx 0.8g

  • Hyperlash Mascara in Blackout 4ml

  • Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume 4.2ml



Each of these are minis, which are great for trying out something new if you've not tried any of the Smashbox products.

























I love the liner and both of the primers as they grip to the skin and don't budge all day or night. I love these and will look at buying the full sizes when I need them!


So head down to Boots before Dec 31st with a bestie and grab one of these :)


Have you tried anything else from Smashbox? xx

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who works on one of the new Smashbox counters at Boots that hadn't heard of this. Is it only certain counters? xo

    siaanelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far I was aware it was all Smashbox concessions, I've seen it on 4 different stores all offering this, I didn't know of any that's weren't doing this x

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx