Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 3 May 2012

Trip to London - The V & A Museum

Evening lovelies, hope this week is going well for you. I thought I would show you some of the photos I took at the weekend when I went to London with my Mummy.


Since I moved down South, my mum comes down to visit more often - going to London was always a treat for us Northerners! So she jumped on the train on Saturday and met me at Kings Cross.


We headed over to Topshop (will show you what I bought soon) and then hotfooted it over to the V & A museum. The V & A is like a large collection of lots and lots of pretty things, with lots of things to look at. I headed straight for all things shiny - Jewellry, Silver, Gold as well as fashion and Theatre and Production.


Here are just a few pictures, but I would totally recommend going as its FREE!!!










Just some lovely pictures so why not head over there at the Bank Holiday! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had a wonderful time!! Fantastic photos! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx