Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 13 May 2012

This Weeks Ups & Downs #17

Evening lovelies - who else is sat watching Twilight: New Moon at the moment, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?


Ups:


- The Sun is finally back. I love the sun, it makes every day seem better and what I choose to wear is starting to get brighter.


- Something amazing happened on Friday, I didn't hate how I looked for once. The diet and exercise craziness is starting to kick in at last :D


- The exhaust fell off the Mini last night as we were travelling on the M25, so sitting on the hard shoulder, some random man stopped and helped tie it back on with the cable from a lamp! I'm incredibly grateful to whoever he was, and my dad has been down today and fixed her up again!


- I Colour B4'd my hair on Monday, and it went really bright orange(see here) but now its much better, and I'm loving being a brunette again.


Downs:


- The boy's Granddad's funeral was on Friday. It was both a sad day as well as a celebration of his life and the family that he built. With 5 children, 13 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren he was loved by a lot of people and this showed with the people who turned up on the day - the sun shone and it made the pain a little less.


- The Mini has been really poorly recently, not sounding great and drinking up fuel. This got worse until last night the exhaust fell off on the M25!! That was very scary!


This week's been quite quiet really, can't wait until half term - thee more weeks and then a week off!


How's your week been? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx