Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 4 March 2012

OOTD: Friend Date

Morning lovelies - hope your well and Sunday morning isn't treating you too bad.

Yesterday evening I went out on a friend date with Tori, a friend from work who recently had the most gorgeous little girl, but because she's off on maternity leave, I don't get to see her very often :(

I threw these on when I went into town yesterday morning and have finally cracked how to take outfit pictures on my own until I get myself a tripod or train my boyfriend better!



T'is me!

Jeans are from Dorothy Perkins a while ago, top from River Island and Cardigan is from Primark. I can't remember where the boots were from but they are super comfy!

I love just being casual at the weekend, and I live in jeans quite a lot so I need to be comfy. I always wear bootcut jeans as they balance my bum, but the weight is slowly coming off and had to go up a belt hole today!

So there you have it, another outfit post! I'm getting the hang of this!

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. Really cute simple look! I love outfits like this - so 'easy' but stylish :) the top is a gorgeous shade :) I have to bribe my boyfriend to take pictures literally "Take one and I'll make lunch today" =DD ha-ha.

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top, nice and bright... ready for summer! xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx