Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 1 December 2011

Advent Door 1 - Topshop Beyond the Sea

Evening lovelies, can't believe it's Thursday, the week is literally flying!!


So today is the first day I could open up my advent calendar and I got very excited as its also the first day of my advent calendar posts on here!


So I wanted to start off slowly, trying not to explode into a mess of excited glitter and sparkles.


For my first nail of the I chose something that reflected the weather and the time of the year. This is Topshop' Beyond the Sea.


Beyond the sea is a perfect sea green, bordering on an emerald. In photo's in pictures as more blue then green which is frustrating and I think I took about 40 pictures of this! 


Application was nice and easy, the formula is smooth and even, with a good finish. The formula dries really slowly and it was tacky for ages so I kept making mistakes as these pictures show



My only complaint is that this didn't wear very well, with chips appearing over night :( Also as the bottle is a mini one from a set, the brush is really hard to work with as the handle is quite short!


Over all, a nice polish that I can see me layering under some different glitters, especially green ones. 




So what do you think? A nice colour?






Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. That's not a colour I'd usually be drawn to but I like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour, Im yet to try the topshop polishes.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx