Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 5 December 2011

Advent Door 5 - November Favourites

Evening lovelies, 19 Days until Xmas!!!


November was a very quiet month for me favourites wise as I didn't really have anything that really stood out. So my favourites are made up of things that I have had for a while and just keep revisiting.





Boots 17 BB Cream in Medium - this has been a god send this month as my skin has been so dry that I can't wear foundation without looking cakey. I will do a full review of this later but for now I love it!


Boots 17 Photo Flawless Eye Pencil in Black Gold - this eye pencil has been in my collection for a while but I lost it for a while. The pencil lasts all day without travelling, even if my eyes start to water.


Maybelline Falsies Mascara - I LOVE THIS! Thick, long lashes all day! I love how this builds dark lashes that look fuller and helps me look human!


Beauty Secrets Moisturising Base Coat - I picked this up in Sally's last month and have loved it ever since. It's just a thin base that protects my nails from staining and helps with the removal of the polish.


So there you go, just 4 things that I have loved this month!


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx